Saturday, August 19, 2006

Update

I have this amazing boss. In October of 2005 he was sitting at a red light and was rear ended at 70 miles per hour. His neck was broken in three places. He lived. He came back to work in a contraption doctors call a “hallo.” He plays the base in a damned good cover band.

I have another boss. He went to the Peabody Conservatory of Music. He plays a damned good jazz guitar.

In my profession everyone is my boss. Our customers are my boss. The people who direct me to do my job are my boss. I really don’t mind, it takes some of the heat off of me. We all work together and do our best.

I have to say, though, that as a team of people we kick ass. We really do. We look out for each other and we care. That is why I like my job and that is why I have been busy at it and have not had the energy to write as much as I would like to for this blog.

If the world were a more congenial place none of you would have read a word I ever wrote. I would not have had a reason to write in the first place.

Torture Awareness Month
Join Us!

Join Us!

Powered by Blogger

Find a Meetup near you