Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The land of the living

Hello everyone...

Health reasons kept me away for a little while and I apologize for that. I was burning the candle at both ends and the middle as well. I'm trying to make some arrangements to fix that now.

This is a very short post to let you know that I'm still here and building some of this out. If you guys haven't checked out the main site at www.JuneRevololution.com yet, please take a look and help me come up with some ideas for it. It will be the main resource page in terms of a "Press Packet" type site and it will also be easier to get high in the rankings for search engines. The blog will be for community and interaction.

I need writing help. I can produce videos, build the site, organize material, coordinate communications, arrange conferencing capabilities, stream media etc... It's hard to write all this up. Shoot me ideas or write-ups (preferably in MS Word format) for anything you have. Don't worry about diction or format, just send away. Thanks to Xoites for sending me that great write-up for the 'About Us' section of the site.

I'm going to try and post another bigger post tonight with a lot of information and ideas I've gathered both submitted by all of you and also from people I admire and respect who are very encouraged by what we're trying to do.

I'll talk to you all again VERY soon. I promise!
Nate

Torture Awareness Month
Join Us!

Join Us!

Powered by Blogger

Find a Meetup near you